[ECOS] GDB mangler and diag console

Rich LeGrand rich@charmedlabs.com
Wed Sep 4 00:15:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,
If an embedded target has a serial port and an LCD display (as does mine),
is there a recommended way to output to both the GDB mangler console (in my
case, the serial port) and the LCD display without having to modify
cyg_hal_diag_mangler_gdb_putc() in hal_if.c?  That is, I think it would be
nice to have the option to print to both the GDB session and the LCD
similtaneously.  If I have to modify cyg_hal_diag_mangler_gdb_putc(), any
suggested methods that don't vandalize this function too badly would be
appreciated. :)

Thanks!

Rich LeGrand