[ECOS] Poll: dhrystone test results

llandre llandre@wawnet.biz
Thu Oct 24 09:25:00 GMT 2002

I propose a simple poll to collect the dhrystone test results of different
eCos-based platforms.
I invite anyone who wants to contribute, to reply this mail following this
simple template:

Date: 2002-10-24
CPU: ARM7TDMI
CPU clock frequency: 66MHz
Cache: 8kB I/D
Coded executed from: SDRAM
GCC version: 2.95.2
Dhrystone test output:
Dhrystone Benchmark, Version 2.1 (Language: C)

Execution starts, 400000 runs through Dhrystone
Execution ends

Final values of the variables used in the benchmark:

Int_Glob:            5
         should be:   5
Bool_Glob:           1
         should be:   1
Ch_1_Glob:           A
         should be:   A
Ch_2_Glob:           B
         should be:   B
Arr_1_Glob[8]:       7
         should be:   7
Arr_2_Glob[8][7]:    400010
         should be:   Number_Of_Runs + 10
Ptr_Glob->
   Ptr_Comp:          201792688
         should be:   (implementation-dependent)
   Discr:             0
         should be:   0
   Enum_Comp:         2
         should be:   2
   Int_Comp:          17
         should be:   17
   Str_Comp:          DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
         should be:   DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
Next_Ptr_Glob->
   Ptr_Comp:          201792688
         should be:   (implementation-dependent), same as above
   Discr:             0
         should be:   0
   Enum_Comp:         1
         should be:   1
   Int_Comp:          18
         should be:   18
   Str_Comp:          DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
         should be:   DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, SOME STRING
Int_1_Loc:           5
         should be:   5
Int_2_Loc:           13
         should be:   13
Int_3_Loc:           7
         should be:   7
Enum_Loc:            1
         should be:   1
Str_1_Loc:           DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 1'ST STRING
         should be:   DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 1'ST STRING
Str_2_Loc:           DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 2'ND STRING
         should be:   DHRYSTONE PROGRAM, 2'ND STRING

Register option selected?  NO
Microseconds for one run through Dhrystone:    23.1
Dhrystones per Second:                         43290.0
VAX MIPS rating =     24.639

PASS:<Dhrystone test>
EXIT:<done>