[ECOS] at91eb55

Tim Drury tdrury@siliconmotorsports.com
Thu Oct 10 07:43:00 GMT 2002

Roman Jordan wrote:
> hi,
> i want use redboot (and perhaps ecos) on my Atmel AT91EB55 board. As far as i
> know this board is not the same like the AT91EB40. So starts the free sram
> memory at 0x02000000 instead of 0x02020000. I don't know if there are more
> imported differences between processors, flash and so on. I have to check
> this out.
>
> Does anyone working for a port of redboot to the AT91EB55 platform?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Roman Jordan

(oops - sent this directly to Roman instead of the list. Would it be
difficult to set the list up so the reply-to field is the list?)

You may want to look on the ecos-patches mailing list archives for the
patches by Thomas and myself.  Thomas rearranged the layout of the AT91
hal to make it easier to port AT91 variants.  EB40 is still out there
and I added the EB40a.  It should be a trivial exercise to examine those
two ports and create a port for the EB55.  Those patches were submitted
around June to August of this year and will hopefully be applied to
the main cvs tree soon.

-tim drury