[ECOS] sh7750 sci port

LEE See Heng seeheng@venture.com.sg
Thu Nov 28 16:59:00 GMT 2002

Hi

I am using the current version of ecos for our custom sh7750 target board. I have a BDM emulator, and can do some low level steeping of code.

I can manage to flash the redboot image to our target, but do not know how to use the SCI port for debugging instead of the default SCIF port. I know the code is trying to use the SCIF based on the observation on the BDM emulator.

I have tried to add the SH serial driver package, but do not know jow to activate it properly. Can soimeone give me some pointers ? or some reading material in this subject matter ?

Thanks in advance

SeeHeng