[ECOS] about the consoles input

xiaoyan wang wang_xiaoyan79@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 05:14:00 GMT 2002

Hi,
I am doing the programming on eCos.But now I need to
input something, I can not find where to input. The
consoles window can not input anything.

i use ARM7, one serial port is for remote module, the
other is for debug. When I ran command arm-elf-gdb,
the debug window will be opened. the consoles window
will show the "gdb>",I just can read the "printf" and
can not use "scanf" or "getchar" to input here. Could
you tell me how to input from consoles window?

Could you please kindly help me? I am very very
appreciated.

Best Regards
Wang xiaoyan