[ECOS] Port to c166 / c165 utah cpu

Peter Vandenabeele peter.vandenabeele@mind.be
Mon Nov 25 01:24:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 05:02:50PM +1300, Geoffrey Cant wrote:
> Hi there, I'm looking for any information regarding a port of eCos to the
> Infineon/siemens c166 or c165 utah processors. In the archives there seems
> to be one email from 1999 about a c166 port and I'm wondering if anything
> came of it.
>
> If anyone has any information about eCos and c165 chips they could send me,
> that would be great.

Dear Geoff,

The c165 Utah chip is a 16 bit microcontroller
(e.g. http://www.infineon.com/cgi/ecrm.dll/ecrm/scripts/prod_ov.jsp?oid=13746)

To my best knowledge, eCos is only available for 32 bit processors.

Sincerely,

Peter Vandenabeele

--
Mind: Embedded Linux, eCos and JVM Development in Europe
Mind (http://mind.be)              tel:  +32-16-30.96.66