[ECOS] Why I can't set the breakpoint in the C source code in built ecos library?

Qiang Huang jameshq@liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Nov 13 01:49:00 GMT 2002

Hi all:
   I have built a ecos library with -g switch for the global compiling and
linking. and I also compliled user app with -g switch. but when I try to use
Insight to download and debug the program. I can view the C source code
which is in the ecos library, but I can't set any breakpoint in those files.
I can set breakpoint in the user application souce code. Did I miss anything
in order to use the single stepping and breakpoint through the C source
code? Thanks a lot.