[ECOS] Memory Layout for new platform porting

AL Chane al_chane@issc.com.tw
Mon Nov 11 23:05:00 GMT 2002

I'm trying to port eCos to a samsung 44B0 board(with ARM7TDMI),
using e7t as the template.

I use config tools to modify memory layout. For now I only understand
how to modify the RAM's start address and it's length for the 44B0 board
according to menu.
I don't know what to modify (values I should change) the rest
(fixed_vectors,
rom_vectors, text fini, rodata, ordata1, fixup....heap1..etc). Can I just
leave
those values unchanged as for e7t?  Any guideline on those values?

thanks for the helps!