[ECOS] IQ80321 Board and RedBoot

Bilal Shahid Cheema bilal@atinucleus.com.pk
Thu Nov 7 00:01:00 GMT 2002

I am working on Intel IQ80321 board and for according to the board manual,
RedHat RedBoot monitor will be burnt on the board by default. The problem is
that , according to the manual , the LEDs will show 'A 1' when the board
boots successfully. But the board instead shows something like
_
_

Now i also cant find the source code of RedBoot on the site for IQ80321.
Please inform me where can i find the source code and documentation of
RedBoot for IQ80321. If RedBoot is not available for IQ80321 , can i use
RedBoot port IQ80310  for IQ80321?

Also if somebody knows about the error codes or possible  cause and solution
of the board's beahvior, please do tell me