[ECOS] RedBoot for IQ80321 Board

Bilal Cheema bilal_shahid_cheema@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 22:00:00 GMT 2002

I am working on Intel IQ80321 board and according to the board manual,
RedHat RedBoot monitor will be burnt on the board by default. The problem is
that , according to the manual , the LEDs will show 'A 1' when the board
boots successfully. But the board instead shows something like
_
_

Now i also cant find the source code of RedBoot on the site for IQ80321.
Please inform me where can i find the source code and documentation of
RedBoot for IQ80321. If RedBoot is not available for IQ80321 , can i use
RedBoot port IQ80310  for IQ80321?

Also if somebody knows about the error codes or possible  cause and solution
of the board's beahvior, please do tell me