[ECOS] Question about the Measurements Item?

Bob Koninckx bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Nov 5 06:12:00 GMT 2002

I suppose you must interprete them as statistical values

Minimum, maximum, average (or mean) and variance (or standard deviation)

Bob

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 14:58, Qiang Huang wrote:
> Hi all:
>    I looked into the ecos ref docs but I still can't figured out meaning of
> some measurements item.
>
> Ave               Min           Max           Var            Ave        Min
> Function
> ======       ======    ======    ======   ==========        ========
> 110.19         104.67     116.00     3.26         42%      28%
> Create thread
>
> What is the meaning of Ave, Min and Var here?
>
> Does Var refer to : the sample variance (a measure of how close most samples
> are to the mean)?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

> --
ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma