[ECOS] Data section in redboot

Agarwal, Lomesh lomesh.agarwal@intel.com
Thu May 23 11:51:00 GMT 2002

I have a dual processor board and I need to copy data section from ROM of
first processor to RAM of another processor after I jump to C Code (at this
point I am running out of RAM of first processor and everything is copied to
RAM). So I am using __rom_data_start, __ram_data_start, __ram_data_end
defined in vectors.s
I defined all these 3 as extern in my C code and when I access these values
of these are 0. I tried using .__rom_data_start, .__ram_data_start,
.__ram_data_end but compiler gives me error. I checked the values when I use
them in vectors.s and the values seems to be ok (at this point also I am
running out of RAM of first processor and everything is copied to RAM). But
I don't find the same value later.
So, the question is how can I access these.

Thanks,
Lomesh