[ECOS] sdram size

CARL.HUANG carl.huang@mic.com.tw
Tue May 21 19:14:00 GMT 2002

Hello, Jose:.

Thanks for yor reply. That's just what I want.
I read "PC SDRAM Serial Presence Detect (SPD) Specification "and almost know
the code.

But I still have a question: The slave address for SDRAM is oxA2 (from
hal_platform_setup.h). Why define this address to oxA2?  The slave address
for I2c is 0x02, why define this address to 0x02? I can't get answer from
the specification.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Carl.