[ECOS] ecos on Intel PXA 250?

Pieter Truter ptruter@intrinsyc.com
Tue May 21 09:52:00 GMT 2002

I am working on a port to Intrinsyc's xscale PDA. I will make it available
as soon as I have someting that works.

Intel's redboot only port is what I am using as a base.

-----Original Message-----
From: Holger Schurig [mailto:h.schurig@mn-logistik.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 3:35 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] ecos on Intel PXA 250?

Maybe I'm a bit premature, ...  but is there anybody working on RedBoot
on a Intel PXA 250?

I've looked at ecos 2.x from anoncvs, haven't found any mentioning of
PXA250 so far, but found references to other XScale architecture
processors.

Could an existing XScale code used as a starting point for a
redboot-loads-linux project on a PXA 250?  Which one?