[ECOS] Atmel AT91 watchdog driver

thomas@koeller.dyndns.org thomas@koeller.dyndns.org
Sun May 5 14:31:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I have created a watchdog driver for the Atmel AT91 CPU. The driver
passes all existing watchdog tests. It comes as an .epk file,
however, before it can be built, a patch needs to be applied that I include
as a separate file. The patch adds watchdog-related definitions to
'hal/arm/at91/current/include/plf_io.h', which are currently missing from
that file.

Because I intend to submit the driver to be included in the main ecos
code base, I copied the standard source file header from some other file
and used a 'CYG' prefix for all configuration options in the CDL script.
Is this acceptable?

Thomas

--
Thomas Koeller