[ECOS] How to disable option CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Wed May 1 00:16:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 19:17, Agarwal, Lomesh wrote:
> I included a following lines in my redboot_ROM.ecm file:
> cdl_option CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS {
>     inferred_value 0

You should use 'user_value' instead.

> };
> But when I compile it says that
> U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS, new inferred value 1
> How can I disable this option.

Note that RedBoot probably requires stubs. So you'll end up with a
conflict.

> Also how can I find out from which CDL file
> it is getting this new value?
If you look in ecos.ecc it usually shows how each option setting is
derived.