[ECOS] Quiry

shwetha shwetha@deccanetdesignstele.com
Fri Mar 29 07:30:00 GMT 2002

Hello all,

Please can any one tell how to update the installed ecos.I have installed
ecos1.3.1 on my machine.We have a server machine which has cvs client
running. I was able to check out updated ecos from the server.
Now i nees to update the ecos in my machine. My machine access internet
through proxy not directly connected to the internet.

Now how i can solve this problem.
Please any one help me in solving this.

Waiting for a reply

Thank You