[ECOS] Problem: Ethernet and ARM E7T

HuangQiang jameshq@liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Mar 27 10:26:00 GMT 2002

Hi all:
	Since the ARM E7T board doesn't come with the Ethernet PHY layer so I am
trying to build the PHY daughter board for the ARM E7T board and use eCOS
with TCP/IP stack.
   	Have anybody actually built the daughter before  for this ARM board? I
have got some reference document that describe the circuit.(circuit diagram
attached)

1. Can the Vcc_R, Vcc_T and Vcc are tired together to the power supply Vcc?

2. Can the GND , GND_T, GND_R be tired together to the GND of the Power
supply?

3. The driver(for eCOS) which is develped by Grant Edward whether it can be
used in this situation?( I am using ICS1892 instead of ICS1890)

4. Should the Reset pin of ICS1892 be tired to Vcc directly for normal
operation?

Thanks a lot

regards

james