[ECOS] Converting Binaries for LEON CPU

Andrew Lai laiandrew@cwc.nus.edu.sg
Tue Mar 26 04:31:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I have a particular file called "tm_basic.o", which was produced in the
eCos development environment.  Have been experimenting with eCos over the
LEON.  "tm_basic.o" was compiled in the eCos environment.  The question is:

How to convert tm_basic.o into a form that can be run by LEON and TSIM?

I suspect that I should be using sparc-rtems-objcopy.  Have tried this
without success.  Am probably missing something in the switches.  This the
why i've used the command:

sparc-rtems-objcopy -O elf32-sparc tm_basic.o tm_basic
sparc-rtems-objcopy -O srec tm_basic.o tm_basic.srec

Am I missing something?

Regards,
Andrew Lai