[ECOS] Rom Image Error

Ray Bozorg rezab8@attbi.com
Tue Mar 19 19:53:00 GMT 2002

Thanks to all the people who helped to get the eCos running under
Window XP.
I have installed and build the Lib files everything seems okay.
In the example directory I created my own make file please see attached.
I would like to get a ROM version of the hello file.
I have set the start for the processor under HAL to rom.
Then build lib files.
Then run the Makefile for the hello.c file.
When I get to the following line I get file not found.

arm-elf-objcopy -O binary $@

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and what should I do to get
a ROM image file.

I am using Cygwin32 under Window XP for arm7 processor CDB89712 Eval board
from Curris.

Thanks in advance.
Ray B.