[ECOS] run tests problems

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 12:13:00 GMT 2002

max rtos wrote:

> I have built library and tests for a pc target.
> Tools->Run Tests->choose one of tests->run
> At output I got:
>
> //C/CYGWIN/WK/PC386/PCTARG~1/TESTS/HAL/COMMON/CURRENT/TESTS/BASIC.EXE:
> No such host or network path.
> (gdb) set height 0
> (gdb) set remotedebug 0
> Warning: command 'set remotedebug' is deprecated.
> Use 'set debug remote'.com2comco
>
> It seems it does not know where is //C. I got similar
> message when I first time build tests. After I update
> my ecos configuration tool, it went away. Now I have
> the version 1.3.net on win95.

Evidently there is still some bug lurking in the config tool that it uses
the //x notation for drive paths when it shouldn't. If you're enterprising,
you can try fixing it by checking out the sources in host/tools/configtool.
Or (more likely) you should submit it as a bug in bugzilla:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/problemreport.html