[ECOS] JFFS2 package installation

Patrice GERIN patrice.gerin@voila.fr
Fri Mar 1 02:19:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,

  I install manualy the JFFS2 package due to an ecosadmin.tcl file problem under cygwin.

  If i use ecos 1.3.1, i can see and add the package JFFS2 in my configuration, but when i use ecos 2.08, i can't see the package in the list. The ecos repository is correct, and i can see the JFF2 package in the administration tools ?!?

  Have you got a solution ?

  Do you think using ecos under linux is safer than cygwin ???

  Thanks,

  Patrice