[ECOS] lwip question

john ashfield johny122@hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:49:00 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I am trying to port lwip to ecos on psim platform. After trying to "make
tests", I received complile errors in
./packages/io/eth/current/src/stand_alone/eth_drv.c.

Then I locked all the code in the file and tried "make tests" again (sorry,
I shouldn't do this in the source code. I just want to find out what is
going on beyond that). This time, it "make tests" successfully, but I dont
know how to test udpecho, tcpecho httpd or socket in
install/tests/net/lwip_tcpip/current/tests in the build directory.
I already tried "psim tcpecho", and it just stops at "newconn =
netconn_accept(conn);" in tcpecho.c

Thanks a lot.