[ECOS] Redboot: "load -m xmodem" command

Mike A embeddedeng@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 01:55:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I Redbooted my ATLAS(MIPS 4Kc) board. Then at the console prompt "Redboot>"
(on Windows Hypertermial) I typed in the command to load the RAM image "load
-m xmodem". Then I select Transfer->Send file (on Hyperterminal). with the
following options I then click OK,

Protocol: Xmodem
file:
C:\myrep\examples\t\t_install\tests\io\wallclock\current\tests\wallclock.srec

The file does not get download...

Even before I start sending from the PC, I see a lot of 'C' being sent from
Redboot in response to "load -m xmodem"

I even tried with ymodem.. I wasn't sucessful

Any clue??

Thanks alot,
-Mike.