[ECOS] Atmel EB40A eval board SRAM confusion

Kjell Svensson kjell@techtribe.se
Sat Jun 8 02:07:00 GMT 2002

Hi Tim,

I don't have an EB40A here at the moment, but when I used those about a
half year ago, they certainly did have their external SRAMs mapped
starting from 0x02000000.
Anyway, I'd first suggest that You should check in the EBI-regs of the
AT91, to see what base address the SRAMs are mapped at.

And, yes - You should definitely feel lucky if You have been able to get
Your hands on the EB40A model, 1meg is definitely more useful than the
ordinary 256k ;-)

Cheers, /Kjell
--
Kjell Svensson                 Embedded Technology Manager
Techtribe Solutions AB         Tel:  +46 (0)31 706 06 00