[ECOS] about the file "hal_platform_setup.h"

Scott Hsiao Scott.Hsiao@adlink.com.tw
Tue Jun 4 20:34:00 GMT 2002

Hi! all:
        I currently running a project of Xscale. In our definition, it
is quiet close to IQ80310 except we use 82544 lan chip. Because of the
difference betwwen our board and IQ80310 we have to rewrite the boot
code. I encounter a problem which is the structure of package. I try to
add and remove some code in
"\packages\hal\arm\iq80310\hal_platform_setup.h". Then I use "ecos
cofiguration tool" for windows to rebuild library and compare the two
output binary image which is named redboot.bin I found that there are no
changes between before-and-after except the date. Where is the point ?

Thanks

                                                Scott