[ECOS] edb7xxx MAC address

Cristian VLASIN cris@astechnix.cluj.astral.ro
Wed Jan 30 11:00:00 GMT 2002

	Hi,

	I am working with an edb7xxx card and I have a problem setting the MAC(ESA)
address (I get a constant FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF)

	The problem is that in the configuration tool V2.03 the checkbox called "set
the ethernet station address", in the "EBD7xxx ethernet port driver",  is
disabled and I cannot click it to activate this feature. Can anyone tell me
what to do to have that checkbox active?

	I saw in previous discussions that others had this problem too but I found
no solution.

	Thanks,
	       Cris