[ECOS] GDB Stub on ADS8260

N.Suresh nsuresh@cdotb.ernet.in
Wed Jan 23 21:41:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,
    I am planning to build GDB stub for the ADS 8260 board.
    Normal applications are running on the board.

    I have few points:
    1)     I had taken V1_3_1 HAL and ported it.
    2)    After sometime i took anoncvs (8th Nov.) and made similar
changes and it is working on the ADS.
    3)    But still it is not in sync with the latest HAL of MBX or any
other board.

    My query is if i make my current HAL in sync with the MBX will i be
able generate GDB stub for ADS or
    anything else has to be done?

    Are there any guidelines regarding how to go about doing the same?

thanx in advance
regards.

 --
= Suresh N., Research Engineer, C-DoT,