[ECOS] Lock in Cyg_Interrupt::call_pending_DSRs_inner

David Hsu davidhsu@realtek.com.tw
Thu Jan 17 23:21:00 GMT 2002

Dear all,

I implemented my own Ethernet driver and which will bridge the LAN traffics between two Ethernet adapters under PC environment. After running the bridge driver for a while (a couple of hours), the program seemed pending.

The interesting thing was when I stop the GDB debugger, it will always stay at the line Cyg_Interrupt::call_pending_DSRs_inner(), and the traffics birding could be operated again after GDB is free run.

It seemed the problem is locked in INTR module, and it will be resolved automatically after GDB invoked.

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks.

/David