[ECOS] eCos Footprint

Stass Desyatnikov stass.desyatnikov@emblaze.com
Wed Jan 16 03:54:00 GMT 2002

Dear All,

I'm trying to select an OS for my new project. The requirements dictated by
the customer are:
1) Small RAM/ROM footprint - 350k/400k
2) TCP/IP
3) UDP slave
4) 80% Source code portability to Linux

Well it sounds like eCos but I have my doubts about the portability issue
and the footprint.
Comments anyone ?

Regards,
Stas.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **