[ECOS] Guidance on loaction of new FLASH device code

Paul Fine pfine@delcomsys.com
Fri Jan 11 08:10:00 GMT 2002

I am implementing the FLASH device driver for the SHARP LH28F016SCT-Z4
Flash Memory module.

 From comparing the SHARP specs to the Intel 28fxxx code, I see that this
SHARP part seems to fit into the Intel family.  My plan is to add the
device information into the flash_28fxxx_parts.inl file.  My only misgiving
is the fact that I will be jamming a Sharp manufactured part into an Intel
file.

Is my plan sound, or do you have any other guidance?

Paul Fine
Delphi Communication Systems, Inc.