[ECOS] Oddly formatted target.ld

michael shiloh michael@magrittesystems.com
Thu Feb 28 17:32:00 GMT 2002

disclaimer: i don't use windows so i don't
use cygwin.

that said,
This looks a bit like microsoft end-of-line
termination vs. linux (and ecos) eol termination,
but that doesn't explain the whole thing.

is there an option in cygwin for things like
"dos to unix line termination conversion"
or
"add terminating line feed"
?

sorry i'm barely helpful. perhaps someone
else has the real answer. hopefully these
are some things to check which might lead
you to the answer.

have you searched the archives of the mailing
list? there is  a wealth of good information
in there.

good luck,
michael