[ECOS] Ethernet alignment problem

Paul Fine pfine@delcomsys.com
Wed Feb 27 11:38:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I am working with the MPC8260, and I recall that when using the FCC,
buffers and/or buffer descriptors are required to have specific alignments
(I think 32-byte, but I am not sure).  I don't know if the MPC850 has the
same restrictions, or if this alignment has anything to do with the
alignment error you are reporting, but it is something to check into.

--Paul