[ECOS] When I can't access the cvs behind the firewall, how can I getthe snapshot version of eCos

David Airlie David.Airlie@parthus.com
Mon Feb 25 08:00:00 GMT 2002

Okay I've started getting it working again ... nobody can figure out the
package we used to use for the CVS->FTP stuff, and I can't find it on the
net so I've hacked cvs-get from cvs-get.sf.net into tarring up the archive
now ... so it should be back online now .. I just have to add a cronjob ..

ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/ecos-latest.tar.gz

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.