[ECOS] use ecos configuration tool on win95

chenghong yang chenghong_yang_wuhan@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 23:45:00 GMT 2002

I have installed ecos on PC which is running Win95. I
failed to set user tools path: Tools->Paths->User
Tools, the mesasge pops up indicating "the fold does
not appear to have the user tools".
I have installed cygwin in c:\cygwin,all programs seem

in c:\cygwin\bin.
I have installed build tools in
c:\cygwin\tools\H-i686-pc-cygwin\bin. I did not have
probelm to set the build
path.
What tools does it looks for exactly? I failed to
invoke shell as well (Tools->Shell), the program
bash.exe is in the c:\cygwin\bin.
Thanks for your help.