[ECOS] compiling glib for ecos?

michael shiloh michael@magrittesystems.com
Thu Feb 14 14:16:00 GMT 2002

Thanks Jonathan,

I'll do as you suggest. I've been playing around with
the configuration to see what it takes to get it built,
then I'll look into making a package. so far i've been
hand tweaking the configure script and the config
output script.

Of course if it's useful I'll feed it back to the
community. I wasn't sure how hard this was and
didn't want to appear presumputious by offering
something trivial.

michael