[ECOS] Network code unstable (Solved).

Pieter Truter ptruter@intrinsyc.com
Tue Feb 12 10:51:00 GMT 2002

I played around with my thread priority and made it 15 instead of 10. That
solved my problem.

For the record what should thead priorities be, not to interfere with the
network?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Lunn [mailto:andrew.lunn@ascom.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 10:33 AM
To: Pieter Truter
Cc: eCos Disuss
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Network code unstable.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 10:27:47AM -0800, Pieter Truter wrote:
> This is only when I download big files (250Kb and up)

The TFTP server has two different retry counters. For each 512byte
packet it allows a number of retires and then gives up. Also, there is
a maximum for the whole transfer. If you exceed either of these it
closes the connection.

Check for this. Maybe you are loosing packets or have a bad link?

      Andrew