[ECOS] Network app in rom/flash

Pieter Truter ptruter@intrinsyc.com
Thu Feb 7 07:28:00 GMT 2002

Hi All,

I am working on a highlevel loader that support HTTP downloads. The problem
is that everything is running perfectly in RAM. When I take the same
application and make it a ROM version, everything works fine except for the
networking code.

The HTTP downloads will hang in the middle of a download, never at the same
place. After this, the whole network package is screwed up (FTP,DNS,HTTP)
while everyting else is still OK.

I have played around with stack size, priorities and everything else I can
think of without any success.

Does anyone have the same problems or any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Pieter Truter