[ECOS] Thumb compiler..

David Airlie David.Airlie@parthus.com
Wed Feb 6 04:26:00 GMT 2002

Someone at work mentioned using Thumb for my application, and I realised I
don't have the toolset, so is anyone

a) Building eCos + app with a thumb version of gcc?
b) Building eCos with non-thumb, and their application with thumb?

if either or both of the above what version of gcc supports this .. I'm
using 2.95.2 on Windows and Linux and I know this doesn't work,

do later gcc build eCos correctly?

Regards,
	Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.