[ECOS] Building Library

Ramanujan Puranam Tandalam ramanujan.tandalam@wipro.com
Wed Feb 6 01:49:00 GMT 2002

Hello,

I could succesfully install the ecos config tool, as per the instructions on
the page. I started building the library, but the error that has been
haunting me for almost 4-5 days is just there. I shall paste the contents
exactly as it is:

sh: -c: line 9: syntax error, unexpected end of line.
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/us/local/configtool/rama1_build/language/c/libc/stdlib/current'
make[1]: ***[heaps.cxx} Error 2
make -r -C language/c/libc/string/current headers
make:***[build]Error 2

And the build stops there.

The development tools for the environment are as follows:
1. binutils-2.11
2. gcc-core-3.0.3
3. gcc-g++-3.0.3
4. gdb-5.1.1

Please guide me for if i am missing some thing.

Awaiting reply

Best Regards
Ramanujan