[ECOS] Installation problem

Ramanujan Puranam Tandalam ramanujan.tandalam@wipro.com
Mon Feb 4 04:14:00 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I have done a CVS checkout of the latest sources from the repository. I am trying to compile the Libraries for i386 pc Target. I have choosen the corresponding templates, and started a build.

But to my surprise the build fails with the errors, which i am pasting here for complete reference:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/configtool/rama1_build/services/memalloc/common/current'
sh: -c: line 9: syntax error: unexpected end of file
i386-elf-gcc -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Winline -Wundef -Woverloaded-virtual -g -O2 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fvtable-gc -finit-priority  -I/usr/local/configtool/rama1_install/include -I/usr/local/ecos/ecos/packages/services/memalloc/common/current -I/usr/local/ecos/ecos/packages/services/memalloc/common/current/src -I/usr/local/ecos/ecos/packages/services/memalloc/common/current/tests -I. -Wp,-MD,heapgen.tmp -E /usr/local/ecos/ecos/packages/services/memalloc/common/current/src/heapgen.cpp -o heapgeninc.tcl
make[1]: *** [heaps.cxx] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/configtool/rama1_build/services/memalloc/common/current'
make: *** [build] Error 2
make -r -C services/memalloc/common/current heaps.cxx

Kindly suggest a solution to this problem.

To make things easier, I had compiled the released ecos-1.3.1.rpm for Linux and it was compiling fine.

Let me know if any further information is needed.

Best Regards
Ramanujan