[ECOS] insight: GUI does not come back

max maxrtos@yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 12:29:00 GMT 2002

Platform: Linux
Insight 5.2.1
After installation, I ran it for a couple times. The
last, when I chose target setting, I checked Display
a loading status window, the window's horizontal
dimmsion seemed infinit. I could not find a OK or
other button to close it. Later I killed the insight.

After that every time I ran it, it just return
imediately without doing anything. If I ran it with
-nw
option, it worked fine no problem.

What could be wrong? How can I restore it or find more

of what happened?

Thanks.
Max