[ECOS] problem after telnet to target

Shivaji Navale _01307908 shivaji@ee.iitb.ac.in
Thu Dec 19 02:20:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

We prepared redboot bootable binary from latest CVS.
after telnet to i486 target, we got the redboot prompt.
But there was no response for any commands.
The target was able to be  ping'ed.
However, when on target console all was fine.
The connection times out for gdb (ethernet) for the same target.
when using the prebuilt binary obtained from redhat source page, all
worked fine.
But when using the same boot image  on another i486 target,
didnt give above problems.

PS: target when pinged by packet size > 150 bytes doesn't respond,
this happened also for the bin image from redhat source page.

thanks

shivaji...

--The World is the manifestation of our inner state