[ECOS] ECOS for Atmel AT91

Karthik Bala Guru tkarthikbalaguru@yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 16 05:42:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,
At present I am using KEIL C CROSS COMPILER for
ATMEL 8051 .

I am looking for a perfect FREE C CROSS COMPILER
for ATMEL 8051 in the buggy WINDOWZ platform.

Do provide me with a list of free c cross compilers
that supports ATMEL 8051 in winowz platform
and also for the ROBUST LINUX world !!

It must be perfectly free !!

Thanking you,
karthik bala guru