[ECOS] CYGBLD_ATTRIB_NORET error

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Thu Dec 12 09:14:00 GMT 2002

> What I need is to load RedBoot into the ROM of this device,

Thats normal.

> and to then
> download code into RAM to run.

download how? Via ethernet? XYZmodem, gdb, from another block of ROM?
If so, then redboot already supports all this in its default setup.

> Am I going about this wrong?  Should I be building a completely separate
> configuration for my code than for RedBoot?

Yes. The application should use the default template, or net, or maybe
all template depending on what your application actually
needs. Redboot and the application are separate things.

    Andrew