[ECOS] ipv6_server_test and getting/setting the IPv6 address

darth vader darthvid@hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:50:00 GMT 2002

I've managed to upload and run the ipv6_server_test in an arm target board,
but I'm not sure if it's working properly.  I want to ping6 it from FreeBSD,
but I don't know what the IPv6 address of the target is.  When the
ipv6_server_test executes, it doesn't display its IPv6 address.

Is there a way to show what the IPv6 address of the target so that I can
ping6 (or echo6 or whatever) it?  Is there a way I can set the IPv6 address
of the target?  The purpose of this is so that I can try out some TAHI
conformance tests on the target.

Thanks in advance.

Raymund
darthvid@hotmail.com