[ECOS] problems with building redboot for an eb40 target

Shannon Holland holland@loser.net
Sat Dec 7 11:47:00 GMT 2002

Thank you!

This did fix my immediate problem. I'm now hitting the error in
memchr.cxx which it looks like others have hit. In reponse to those, it
was rememded to not use gcc3, however gcc-2.9.5.2 is not recomended for
arm-elf. I'm now downloading and building the latest gcc snapsot (dec 2,
2002) - hopefully this will fix it.

Is there anything else I might want to do?

Thanks!

Shannon