[ECOS] ANNOUNCEMENT: New eCos Book is Available!

Anthony Massa amassa@san.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 07:27:00 GMT 2002

Hi there,

The eCos book is published!  It is currently available from all the usual
book sellers.  The book is titled Embedded Software Development with eCos
(ISBN: 0-13-035473-2) and is published by Prentice Hall.  I was fortunate to
have some of the eCos maintainers lend me their expertise and valuable time
by reviewing the text.

Here is the Prentice Hall link for the book:

http://vig.pearsoned.com/store/product/1,3498,store-562_isbn-0130354732_type
-ALL_editmode-1,00.html

There is also a companion site for the book at:

www.phptr.com/massa

I have also written a few articles about eCos for various magazines based on
some of the information covered in the book.  Here are the links to the
magazine articles:

** Doctor Dobb's Journal (Nov 2002)
http://www.ddj.com/articles/2002/0211/

** Software Development Magazine (Oct 2002)
http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7578/sdm0210f/0210f.htm

** EDN (Sep 5, 2002)
http://www.e-insite.net/ednmag/index.asp?layout=article&articleid=CA240905&p
ubdate=9/5/2002

** Embedded Systems Programming (Aug 2002)
http://www.embedded.com/story/OEG20020729S0043

** Embedded Systems Programming (Jan 2002)
http://www.embedded.com/story/OEG20011220S0059

Thanks,
Anthony Massa