[ECOS] Where do I find build_Makefile?

Gary Thomas gthomas@ecoscentric.com
Mon Aug 26 04:43:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 05:36, Jepsen Hans Peter wrote:
> Hello
>
> In the eCos FAQ ->  Using eCos -> How do I create an application using eCos?
>
> ( http://sources.redhat.com/fom-serv/ecos/cache/76.html ) I read
>      "The simplest way to set an example up is by using the "build_Makefile"
> script, which you will find alongside the eCos sample programs. "
>
> I have however not been able to find this script. Can anyone tell me, where
> to find it?

This script (and the directory containing it) seem to have been
left out of the latest CVS.  We'll check into why, but in the
meantime, the script is attached.

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |