[ECOS] problem in building ecos on linux

Vinayak P Risbud vinayak@multitech.co.in
Sun Aug 25 21:11:00 GMT 2002

    Hi vara lakshmi,
        Your problem, is not very clear, but what I understood is
        your ecosconfig is not working under linux shell prompt.

        Few days, back even I was facing the same problem.
        Then I used the GUI version of ecos configuration too,
        which will take care of all necessary setting, for ecos
configuration.

        you can download the GUI version of config too at,
                http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

        Hope this helps

        ~
            Vinayak